12 December 2010

my routine...

woke up at 10 today...and after that having a breakfast while watching the film ' before you say I do' at channel 702..best la jugak..tp merepek je!haha..helping my mum cooking at the kitchen..then she asked me to clean up the dining room..at 12.00 my sister onlining and after that was my turn...i put up a status...' bad injuries on my legs'...waaa..after a few minutes he come and ask me y???hahaha..how sweet....btw,,thx yaww!!:) huda tooo...really angry with huda as she didn't reply my message yesterday bcoz she fall asleep..ngeng nye budak! :P sabar je lah....lunch with ibu, ayah, and adik...and continue blogging rite now...waiting for this anak raja to online but he doesn't appear since yesterday i think...haiyooo,,kawan...bile maw online nih?? haha...so,,evening session as usual watching tv and talking about ridiculous things with ibu and adek..haha..merepek pon ad gak...hihi...then ibu will ask me to jog with adek and yet i fall asleep untill 7.00 p.m...hahahaha,,dasar pemalas! :D at 8.00 p.m.....watching news and change the channel to astro ria..and tonite is AWAN DANIA on air..haha..suke cite tu..terigt dkat huda..haha.. then,,,dh tgh mlm bru lah igt nk wat homework..haha..x lama pon..then i will start online back to meet my merepek kawan2 on facebook..haha..lawak btol la dorg! haha..then ayah will ask me to turn off the lappie and soon i'll go to my room and late midnight chatting with my adek! haha..talking2 until both of us sleep..haha..what a useless life i guesss..haha..hope to be a better person tomorow....full stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment