12 March 2011

my heart said

u know what?
it's possible to grab the stars ... thus possible to touch the rainbows...
those are required to be seen by the eyes ONLY...
how wonderful they are...right??
sometimes i thought,,can i have a wonderful life such those wonderful stars and rainbows..
even it  is just for a minute, a second or even just a moment?
i'm sure that wasn't easier as that...
but i feel so lucky that i can have my loves one even when it comes to my miserable situation...
yeah! i should be thankful for what i have now...
eventhough,,life is unfair sometimes...
but actually we have to reflect it on ourselves...
does we deserve to get the perfect ONE?
of course not all deserve it...it's juz for the lucky one..ahha..
be grateful for what we achieved and dun ever regret those~
think positively & do not make anybad assumption towards others (even i did it sumtimes ;) )hihi..
and imagine what?
IMPROVEMENT only begins with I...
I believe that!

No comments:

Post a Comment