15 July 2012

THe Awesome 921 :)


Time running so fast and  i just realised that today it has been more than a month i have been staying in UIA Gombak.  Life was great here. I began to love this place. Even the surroundings, friends, lecturers and all people here are so awesome. I feel so grateful for my life now. 

So, talking about the awesome 921, it is actually my class. There are 31 of us in the class at first, but 4 of us has left because they are selected to be in INTEC and KMB. How lucky they are, right? The class was in chaos somehow and i was expected for that before this. Eventhough only four was leaving, the class suddenly feel so empty. Haaa... The sweet moment when one of my classmate organised a farewell party for those who went to MARA thingy. We celebrated it together and it was fun though the party was so simple.

Deep in my heart, i do miss 4 of them, but somehow we have to let them go as they have their own dreams to achieve right? So the least i can do is to pray for them so that they will succeed in their life in future. :) Seriously, i am so grateful to have all of you as my friend and InsyaALLAH will meet again one day. Take care of yourself and always be an excellent one. FAREWELL ^_^

" Eventhough it's farewell, do not accompany them with tears,   always believe that we will meet again someday"

No comments:

Post a Comment