17 February 2012

The Best Clan during Primary School . ^_^ (Part One)

Hello everyone.. So how are you today, ha? I hope that all will be fine. Wee.. Yesterday, i was reading my sister's school magazine or she called it PERMATA. Hee. I looked up & suddenly  i saw a picture of a  few friends which  i assumed MY BESTFRIENDS during my primary school. Ohhh, know i knew that i miss them all. Those time which was no stress at all. Being so called 'loyar buruk' & 'poyo'. HAHA. Auww,, how i missed it. But, life must go on right? I feel better whenever their  life going on so well. I inspired of writing this when i read an article about characters in class which was in that magazines. So let me intoduce you all my little 'loyar buruk & poyo' clan during those memorable time.

First,,,
<<<------ Okayy, this is me. during the graduation day for Pre-school. Such a funny shot laa this time. But, i'm okayy with that. HAHA. You know what?  i love to play 'kedaikedai' in class with my friends. We used all the chalk & blended it to make dough. So creative * ;)Cikgu Mashitah which was the class teacher always complaining about her chalk was getting so short everyday. Sorry, teacher. Our FAULT! ^_^ & I really do missing you, cikgu.. At the backyard there was a swing, see-saw & 'pondok'. The best part was during the recess time. I love Cik Siti's fried rice. Delicious! How i wish to have it right now. Cik Siti was the helper for the class. Pre-School was awesome for me because I used to enjoy myself & being me all the time. A few of my classmates that I still remember was Syafieqa, Afiqah, Natasha, Nasiruddin, Efa, Anirah, Ajeerah, Haffis, Rohaya, & etc.etc. Sorry guys, for not showing your names. Don't worry. You'll stay in my heart & mind.  <3


 This are a few shot of them. My very first clan during school time. Actually I cropped the picture & it's quite blurry. HAHA. It's okay. there's a lot more to show later. Just wait..  This is Part One, dude. Aren't we so cute in this picture?? -------------->>>>>>>>>>
I know. just admit it. I don't mind. It's true. XD
I love it instead.  XOXO.


Move on to the next chapter of life. From left, of course it's Me! HAHA. & next is Ieqa. We were having Hawaiian Dance performance for an event. The problem start when i do not have any skirts to wear for the dancing. Two days before, i told Ayah to buy me one & sadly ayah said: "There's no size for you if you want the flower patterns".. auwww. So sad being me that time. The next day, i told Cikgu Mas about my 'big' problem. Unfortunately, she forced me to find somewhere else. Going back, & begging Ayah again & you know what i got for tomorrow performance's? HAHAHA.
<<<<------ Look at the red one i wore. That was actually pants not skirts. HAHA. I just go on with that red pants & the most thing I'll not forget, I danced a wrong steps because of worrying about my red pants. The audience were laughing because i'm acting too cute on the stage I guess * HAHA. how i wish for that reason. & finally everything ended up well.  I'll not forget this. Promise! Pre-School.. the starter......

To be continue.............

No comments:

Post a Comment