04 January 2013

Quotes :)

Assalammualaikum.. Hye peeps ~

Have you ever heard about Q.U.O.T.E.S ?????? Did you ?
Of course you did. Life is all about quoting something so that you may get inspiration by it and keep moving forward. As for me, I'm the type that easily attracted with quotes about life :D I just love it ! And and quotes about love and friends too. hahaaaa... Sometimes certain quote make you realise about your personality, the way you lead your life, how you treat your friend, how you respect your parent, chances that awaits you,  and so on.

One day last year, I went to KLCC with all my friends. Just having fun there, eating, window shopping etc etc.. and I stopped by at this one gift shop. ah~~ I love gift shop ! ^_^ So, at this one section I found this small book. Not really small but it is small and it's in square shape.. Then, I can't stop that desire to pick up one of the books at the section. ah... it's a quote books. About friends ! I read them and *BOOM* !!!! WHAT A SWEET QUOTEEEEE ~~~ The book is just amazing !  It;s about a journey of the friendship between two friends. I'm almost crying while reading it that time. So, now you know how am I crazy about quotes right ? You think I'm weird ? HAHA. whatever~~ I love what I like !

So, now I'll give this books to that special friend I want to give as a present for her birthday as to tell her how much I appreciate her as my friend in my life. Promise her to post this present but ... tak pos pos lagii.. HAHA. Takpe, nnt akan sampai jugak :) Okay, i think that's all for today ! Have a happy dayy everyone and live your life to the fullest ! :D


Indeed, life is beautiful journey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment