02 March 2012

Something to share.


Sekarang ini terlalu bnyak rumuors pasal result SPM. Tarikh result 22nd March 2012. Waaa. Two days after my birthday. LOL. Fuhh! Cuak.. Assuming that only two weeks to go. Watcha!  Pray hard & tawakal. InsyaALLAH. Everything will be find after all. 

So, talking about my old days as a student in school. I'm not a TOP student at my school  but i kept believe in myself in what i'm doing. & With the help from my friends. Even though i got a bad result, still, I can keep smiling. :) :) You know why? HAHA. I'm tired of watching people cried. But smiling it's not a sign that   i'm not afraid with mine. For me, Smile is a Motivation. Seriously, it makes me calm down & i did recap well regarding all my mistakes before. After all, Alhamdulillah I could change a few silly mistakes, step by step ! 
As the SPM result will be release, I'm not really sure what I will get. But I do have my TARGET ! same as the school too. Hopefully, my result do bring happiness to evryone. Most of all, what ever the result is I will accept. Redha dgn Ikhlas. :) Last word, I'm wishing all the SPM candidates from all over the country,,,
Wassalam :)





No comments:

Post a Comment